Dear Dante Labs community,
We have deployed a new Tool to manage your Kits. This tool has new functions, including new levels of protection for your privacy and security.
IMPORTANT: you will have to reset your password the first time you use it (you can use the same password as before).
How to log in to the new kit manager:
- Use the same email address you used when you first registered your sample. This is critical or you won't be able to find your data.
- Click on the link “Forgot your password?”
- Enter a password. You can use the same password that you used before.
- Select the kit ID number for the kit you need to view.
- From the menu on the left, select Reports to see all your reports.
- You will have to scroll down to see your Raw Data and Customized Reports.
You can access the new kit manager from our website and from this link: https://genome.dantelabs.com/
To access the Sample Account, use email@example.com and insert dantelabs in the password field
The Dante Labs Team