Whole GenomeL - Long Reads Whole Genome Sequencing for Healthcare Professionnels
Whole GenomeL - based on Third-generation sequencing (also known as Long-Read Sequencing).
The first Long Reads Whole Genome Sequencing available commercially, worldwide. Leveraging Third-generation sequencing technology in the Dante Labs Oxford Nanopore-certified lab
- Read length: average N50>20,000bp (vs. 150bp of short reads)
- Optimized for analysis of repeated sequences, copy number variations and structural variations
- Third generation sequencing
- First time available, global coverage
- Performed at Dante Labs own Oxford Nanopore-certified sequencing center
What you get
How it works
Purchase Your Kit Online
Your kit will arrive in 2-3 Business days.
Collect and Register
Follow the kit instructions to spit in the tube - all from home. Register your kit on our website and then mail the saliva sample tube back to us.
Learn your results online
In about 8-10 weeks, we will send you an email to let you know that your results are ready.