This product is only meant for customers who already purchased a MyGenome Test
An autoimmune disease is a condition in which your immune system mistakenly attacks your body.
Autoimmunity is a complex phenomenon, in which genetic predisposition and environmental factors participate. There are many autoimmune conditions and they can affect any organ and apparatus.
The analysis takes into consideration the mutation of germline DNA, it investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp
- Available in less than 24 hours
- Based on Whole Genome Sequencing
- More than 100 genes related to major autoimmune diseases analyzed
- Investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp
Conditions analyzed are:
- Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Click here to read the full list of the genes analyzed in this panel
Ce produit est uniquement destiné aux clients qui ont déjà acheté un test MyGenome.