The circadian rhythm is generated by genetic mechanisms which are based on cycles of transcriptional activation/inhibition of specific genes (clock genes), whose allelic variations determine the individual differences of the chronotype.
For those who want more information on their genetic predisposition for a certain chronotype, in order to plan daily activities in harmony with their ""lark"" or ""owl"" nature.
The analysis takes into consideration the mutation of germline DNA, it investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp.
- Available in less than 24 hours
- Based on Whole Genome Sequencing
- More than 20 genes analyzed
- Investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp
List of main conditions:
- Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder
- Advance Sleep Phase Syndrome, Familial
- Rem Sleep Behavior Disorder
Ce produit est uniquement destiné aux clients qui ont déjà acheté un test MyGenome.