Epilepsy is a central nervous system (neurological) disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and sometimes loss of consciousness. Anyone can develop epilepsy. Epilepsy affects both males and females of all races, ethnic backgrounds and ages.
The analysis takes into consideration the mutation of germline DNA, it investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp.
- Available in less than 24 hours
- Based on Whole Genome Sequencing
- More than 550 genes analyzed
- Investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp
List of main conditions:
- Myoclonic Juvenile
- Combined Oxidative Phosphorylation Deficiency
- Developmental and epileptic encephalopathy
This product is only meant for customers who already purchased a MyGenome Test