Whole GenomeL - Long Reads Whole Genome Sequencing for Researchers
- The first commercial Long Reads (third generation sequencing) Whole Genome Sequencing Test
- Suggested for large structural variations (CNVs, SVs, large INDELs)
- Performed in the Dante Labs Oxford Nanopore-certified lab
- Results in only 8-12 weeks
- Whole Genome Sequencing 30X
Suggested for healthcare professionals and researchers interested in exploring the large structural variations of human DNA.
What you get
- - Read length: average N50>20,000bp (vs. 150bp of short reads)
- - Optimized for analysis of repeated sequences, copy number variations and structural variations
- - Third generation sequencing
- - First time available, global coverage
- - Performed at Dante Labs own Oxford Nanopore-certified sequencing center
How it works
Purchase Your Kit Online
Your kit will arrive in 2-3 Business days.
Collect and Register
Follow the kit instructions to spit in the tube - all from home. Register your kit on our website and then mail the saliva sample tube back to us.
Learn your results online
In about 8-10 weeks, we will send you an email to let you know that your results are ready.