The present Terms are provided by Dante Labs Inc (hereinafter “Dante Labs”).
If you are registering to use a Genome Manager Account is because you have – or someone on your behalf has – bought the Genome Sequencing Test or the Covid Test from https://www.dantelabs.com.
After sending a sample to Dante Labs you will be required to create a Genome Manager Account to register your KitID sample and keep track of the result from the analyses of your sample (“Report” or “Reports”), otherwise Dante Labs will not be able to perform the Services you – or someone on your behalf – ordered. The present Terms will apply only to the creation and usage of your Genome Manager Account.
By registering an account at Genome Manager you agree to the present Terms and you acknowledge that the present Terms will only govern the usage of your Genome Manager Account, whereas the TOS [https://www.dantelabs.com/pages/terms-of-service] are the only document dedicated to regulating the purchase and performance of the Services. You declare to have read and accepted these Terms of Services [https://www.dantelabs.com/pages/terms-of-service] (hereinafter the “TOS”).
- Customer account: creation, password and security obligations. Acceptance of the Terms.
1.1 By registering at Genome Manager you agree to: (a) provide your own information; (b) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested by Dante Labs (e.g. e-mail address, password, first and last name) (“Your Information”); (c) maintain Your Information always up to date to keep it accurate, true, current and complete. Dante Labs reserves itself the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) whenever discovers or has reasonable ground to suspect that Your Information is not accurate, true, current and/or complete.
1.2 By creating your Genome Manager Account you also agree that the Services acquired from Dante Labs (included the Report result) are for use only in the country to which your sample collection kit was shipped and that any sample you provide and all resulting data may be transferred and/or processed outside the country in which you reside.
1.3 Considering that for the performance of some of Dante Labs Services you may be able to or required to upload some medical records in your Genome Manager personal area, you acknowledge and agree that Dante Labs, at its sole discretion, may set any limit on the amount of storage space available for the upload of such information and provision of such Services.
1.4 We remind you that, accordingly as described in the TOS, the use of the Services is reserved for natural persons over 18 (eighteen) years old.
- Use of your Genome Manager Account
2.1 By using your Genome Manager Account you will be able to: (a) register an unlimited number of Kits. You will be able to register your sample using the barcode (“KitID”) included in the test sample provided to you; (b) see the status of your biological sample analysis inside Dante Labs’ laboratories; (c) receive and read the Report for the purchased Services; (d) upload your medical records, whenever such records are a precondition for the performance of the purchased Services; (e) check and select Dante Labs Ancillary Services that are available for purchase.
2.3 By using your Genome Manager Account and registering a KitID you are guaranteeing that any saliva or blood sample you provide is with your own biological material. If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a person for whom you have legal authorization, you are confirming that the saliva or blood sample provided is that person’s biological material.
You are required to register your KitID at the Genome Manager to allow us to analyze your sample, otherwise we will not be able to perform the Services you required.
- Orders and Purchase of other Services
You will be able to consult and choose to buy other Dante Labs Services from the Genome Manager website. However, whenever you choose to buy a new Kit or one of Dante Labs Ancillary Services, you will be automatically redirected to www.dantelabs.com, Dante Labs Inc website, as well as requested to accept the following TOS [https://www.dantelabs.com/pages/terms-of-service].
Whenever you buy one of the Ancillary Services (listed in the Annex 1 [https://www.dantelabs.com/pages/terms-of-service] to the TOS), you will be asked to identify your KitID to which assign the Report results. You will only be allowed to purchase the Ancillary Services for the samples containing your own biological material or on behalf of a person for whom you have legal authorization.
The payment and delivery procedure will be in charge of Dante Labs Inc.
Still, to consult the status and the results of Dante Labs Services - or any other Ancillary Services - you bought and see your Report(s) you will be asked to access your Genome Manager Account.
- Limitation of Liability
Dante Labs Services may be purchased directly by the end user of such Services, or by a third party on behalf of the end user.
If you are the end user of Dante Labs Services but did not purchased the test, you acknowledge and agree, with no further expectations, that the Services will be provided as described in the TOS [https://www.dantelabs.com/pages/terms-of-service].
- Termination of your personal account
- Dante Labs may at any time close your personal account if you: (a) have acted in a non-compliant manner or have breached any provision of these Terms or the TOS; (b) if Dante Labs is required to do so by law; (c) Dante Labs is no longer able to provide the Services in the country from which you bought or use the Services; (d) if Dante Labs decides, at its sole discretion, that the Services will no longer be commercially available.
- You are free to close your account at any time, without giving any prior notice to Dante Labs.
- You acknowledge that closing your account you will not be able to consult the result of the analysis provided by Dante Labs nor the medical records you uploaded at the Genome Manager, so please remember to download and save your Reports and medical reports if you intend to consult them after your account termination.
- Amendments to Services
Dante Labs reserves the right to amend the Terms (or any part thereof) at any time and from time to time. Whenever Dante Labs modify the Terms, Dante Labs will timely notify to you such amendments. If you do not agree with Dante Labs’ amendments, you will have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within 30 days from the receipt of the notification of the amendments sent by Dante Labs, after which such amendments shall be effective and legally enforceable.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- Any disputes with Dante Labs arising from the use of the Genome Manager or any other provision from the present Terms shall be governed by Italian Law, regardless of your country of origin or where you access Dante Labs from.
- If you are a consumer with your habitual residence in the European Union, you may benefit from the additional protection provided by the mandatory rules of your country of residence, which means that you may be able to enforce your rights in connection with these Terms in Italy or in any other country part of the European Union.
- If you are a European Union resident, you will also be able to have access to the European Commission online dispute resolution platform, which you can access from here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.