This product is only meant for customers who already
purchased a MyGenome Test
This panel analyses genes that were identified as medically actionable by the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG), meaning that there are established clinical management guidelines for their linked conditions. The ACMG recommends that variants detected in any of these genes be paneled on, as they are of medical relevance and this information could be used to conduct future medical treatment.
List of diseases screened:
- Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer (HBOC)
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome (LFS)
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome (PJS)
- Lynch syndrome – also known as hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC)
- MUTYH-associated polyposis (MAP)
- Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome (VHL)
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1)
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (MEN2)
- Familial medullary thyroid cancer
- PTEN hamartoma tumor syndrome
- Hereditary paraganglioma-pheochromocytoma syndrome (PGL/PCC)
- Tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC)
- WT1-related Wilms tumor
- Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2)
- Juvenile polyposis syndrome (JPS)
- Marfan syndrome
- Loeys-Dietz syndrome (LDS)
- Thoracic aortic aneurysms and/or dissections (TAAD)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, vascular type
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT)
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC)
- Romano-Ward long-QT syndrome
- Brugada syndrome (BrS)
- Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH)
- Wilson disease
- Malignant hyperthermia susceptibility (MHS)
- Ornithine transcarbamylase (OTC) deficiency
Wellness ReportSee a report
The Wellness Report clarifies which habits are best suited to your genome, with actionable insights to live a better life.
Scientific Fitness ReportSee a report
The Fitness report gives you actionable advice on training, sports, fitness and physical activity. This will help you develop the right workout for you based on your whole genome.
Nutrigenomics ReportSee a report
Learn about the relationships between food groups and your genes. Using this report, you can create the most effective and personalized diet with a specialist.
Health and PredispositionsSee the report
Learn more about your risk to develop +50 diseases and conditions. Start taking a proactive approach to your health with our actionable insights.
Using a simple at home blood sample, we can collect the 100% of your DNA and analyze the genetic sequence in our lab.
The sequence is divided into several parts, amplified, grouped in clusters and then sequenced.
This sequencing process reveals the order of nucleotides that make up the original DNA sample.
We then compare the genome with a generic and globally recognized reference DNA sequence.
Simple Blood Sample Collection
Painless, quick at home sample collection. User friendly device with CE-IVD mark and FDA approval.
Simply follow the packaging instructions and send the sample back using the pre-paid returns label.
Genomic Consultation Service
Would you like to speak with a genetic specialist? Book an individual session.
Our extensive network of geneticists will provide you with specialized genetic counseling on the topics that are most relevant for you such as diet and nutrition, fitness, injuries and many more.
Check out the full range of our additional reports, available upon completion of the Genome Test.