The genetic variants analyzed in this panel are closely related to or, potentially, the cause of major dental conditions
Gene mutations that can afflict the health of the mouth and teeth are many and can lead to various consequences such as the total or partial lack of teeth, anomalies of the palate or of the osteo/articular apparatus.
This test is indicated for subjects for whom a hereditary condition affecting dental development is suspected and to evaluate one's genetic risk in anticipation of pregnancy.
The analysis takes into consideration the mutation of germline DNA, it investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp.
- Available in less than 24 hours
- Based on Whole Genome Sequencing
- More than 75 genes analyzed
- Investigates SNP and Indel mutations up to 150 bp
List of main conditions:
- Hypoplastic Amelogenesis Imperfecta
- Kohlschutter-Tonz syndrome
- Tooth Agenesis
This product is only meant for customers who already purchased a Dante Genome Test